Tuesday, January 5, 2021

R.G.B. Season

     Sorry it's been a while since I've posted any images but I have plenty today.  I spent most of my time imaging the planets.  Capturing them in RGB  had a bit of a learning curve, in capturing techniques and processing.  Basically 3 times the work.  There are plenty of great tutorials on line to help as well as great free software.  I used many programs, Firecapture for Image capture and filter control, PIPP for image stabilization,  Autostakkert for Video stacking, RegiStax 6 for Wavelet sharpening, and Photoshop CC 2020 for final processing.  All images where captured using a ZWOASI290mmc camera on a Tele Vue NP101 telescope.  For the planets I used an Antaries 3x barlow.

 Mars

 







Jupiter




Saturn
Lunar


Ha Solar Lunt LS60THa





White Light Solar





Deep Sky










 

No comments:

Post a Comment